Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Proverbs 31 Woman - Part 9


The Proverbs 31 woman is NOT AFRAID.

v. 25 says
Strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she smiles at the future.

This is key. When I think back to what drew my husband to me, it was the fact that I was a happy person. I didn’t whine and cry when I didn’t get my way and I didn’t complain about long lines, traffic or impossible situations.  I trusted in God to work things out and he liked that about me. I need to re-cultivate that smile for him.  Things ARE different now, there is more work to be done, more pressing deadlines than I have ever faced, but my main attraction is still my smile.

1 comment:

  1. This verse has never stuck out to me until now. I love it. The future is worth smiling about. It's worth being hopeful, even if you aren't sure what's to come. :) So enjoying this series! :)

    ReplyDelete